Wednesday, July 30, 2014

 The many faces of Addie.  I do realize this is a little over kill, but I totally justify the overload of pictures because we see our Utah family so infrequently.  We love hanging out with this little girl's family and pretty much allow her to do whatever she wants...
 Uncle Grant is happy to wear NaKya's headband.
 Taking a "selfie" with Grandma's phone is just fine too:)
 Hey there beautiful baby!
 Sunglasses?...don't mind if I do.
 A friendly game of Mario Kart.  Addie must hold her own controller.
 Such a big girl! 
 At this stage of life, it appears she has her Grandma Casper's knees...that will certainly change as the years roll on:)
 One of the many faces of "Little Miss Sunshine":)
 Auntie Christine! I love her!
Uncle Garrett adores me...but who doesn't?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment